adsense leader

Thursday 26 May 2011

Inaugural Postingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Where To Begin?
  • This blog is mine and all mine
  • I will discuss anything and everything, feel free to suggest new topics via the comments
  • Things I like:
    • Gaming
    • Women
    • Social Justice
  • Things I do no like:
    • Neoliberals
    • Electronic music
    • Spiders
Anyway, I'll keep this short and sweet. This will be daily, I will not fall behind, there will be something new to discuss every day, I will stress this once more, every day there will be new discussion. If you visit and read, even by accident, please comment, take part in the discussion, even if it's just to chirp me. Although the title of this blog is Anything and Everything, there will be three seperate focuses in each post, Gaming/Comics, Social Issues, and a wonderful Anecdote of the day from my life. 

Also keep an eye out for a weekly or maybe twice weekly Vlog on my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/mattysavs

No comments:

Post a Comment