adsense leader

Saturday 29 October 2011

Netflix Canada down :(

It's down again, for me anyway. As of about 12am Eastern tonight, Netflix became inaccessible via my Xbox 360. After several minutes of a staring at a blank black screen I am given the message: "This game requires a connection to xbox LIVE." Oddly enough, Xbox Live is working fine, I've been ripping Call of Duty Zombies for the last 2 hours with no problem, and I accessed Zune just for fun after about the 4th attempt at connecting to Netflix, Zune launches no problem.

I have gone ahead and contacted Netflix Support via Twitter and we will have to wait and see how long it takes them to get back to me or if I just maanage to ride out the outage beforehand. Either way I'll post an update as soon as their is new info.

Edit -- 3:58am: We're back in business baby with no word from Netflix themselves about what caused the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment